1295 2595 $1,295.00 - $1,794.95
- Low Back Range.
- Intelligent 4 Roller System.
- Fatigue Relieving Air Massage
- 5 Easy to Use Preset Auto Program
- Adjustable Air Massage
- Seat and Calf Vibration Massage
- CURBSIDE DELIVERY
The Osaki OS-1000 has incorporated 5 easy to use automated programs: Healthcare, Therapy, Full Body Relax, Neck / Shoulder, and Back / Lumbar. These programs deliver a powerful and realistic massage. The Osaki OS-1000 also uses Unique Massage techniques which include Kneading, Tapping, Dual, and Rolling. These techniques combined with 6 Levels of intensity allow for a fully customizable and comprehensive body, seat, and leg massage. This product also comes with Osakis' Intelligent Four-roller system that contours and reads a user's body.
Osaki OS-1000 Features
5 easy to use preset auto program
All have different massage combinations and time settings:
- Health Care
- Full Body Relaxation
- Delivers a powerful and realistic full body, seat & leg massage.
- Intelligent 4 roller system
Flexible, conforms to the contour and shape of your back
- Manual speed control for the massage
- 3 different width settings
- Reclines to 170 degrees
- Neck massage feature
Massage heads are designed to target stress relieving "tsubo points" on your neck.
- Rollers extend through lower back
- The extensive range of motion allows for the roller heads to reach the tailbone area where most chairs lack.
- Stroke length of 29". Reaches high up in the neck and low down into the tailbone section.
- Fatigue relieving Air massage
- Total of 20 Air bags are located in the lower body of the chair to provide massage for the legs, thighs and feet. Promoties better blood circulation to the lower extremities
- Adjustable air massage
- 3 levels of intensity from strong to weak massage
- Leg ottoman raises up or down dependently of the backrest
- Vibration massage on the seat and calves
- Easy-roll casters designed so wheels can be moved easily.
- 3 year warranty which includes full coverage of all parts and labor for 1 year, 2nd and 3rd year parts.
Write Review ×